- Plastic and Cruelty-Free
- SLS, SLES, Paraben-Free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Works well in hard water
- Suitable for normal, dry, damaged, curly or colour treated hair
These Soap & Soul shampoo bars smell so great and are really good for the health of your hair (see below for detail). They are completely cruelty-free and there is no plastic in their packaging either.
We especially love these shampoo bars for their conditioning effect - you may not even need to use a conditioner bar! A little goes a long way with these shampoos too - ours have lasted for ages compared with regular bottled shampoos, so you will be looking after the pennies too.
Keravis Protein: Increases hair resilience, flexibility and reduces strand breakage. Revitalizes dry and damaged hair.
Cacao Butter: Known for its healing and softening properties, cacao butter will give you healthy, smooth hair that's sure to turn heads.
How to Use
- Wet your hair.
- Rub the bar between your hands to create a lather.
- Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a liquid shampoo.
- Rinse out and condition if your hair would like a little extra loving.
- Leave the bar out to air dry, ready for its next use.
Ingredients: Ingredients: Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Aqua, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, CI 17200.