Packed with skin loving natural ingredients chosen for their cleansing properties. Detox washing grains include kaolin and bentonite clay, green tea powder, ground oats and lemon essential oil.
- 30g recyclable glass jar with metal lid
- Ideal for oily and problem skin
- Handmade in Wales UK from natural ingredients
- Vegan & cruelty free
- NO Palm oil Parabens, synthetic fragrances or preservatives
- Organic ingredients where possible
Why we love it:
Refreshing lemon and detoxifying bentonite clay draw out impurities without leaving your skin stripped of its natural oils. With gently exfoliating oats , invigorating lemon oil and antioxidant green tea, these grains are the perfect cleanser to revive sluggish skin.
Made with a blend of fine plant powders, mineral rich clay and essential oils, they can also double up as a facial mask.
Key ingredients include oats and kaolin clay which gently exfoliates and purifies the skin while the green tea powder hydrates and softens.
How to use:
- Scoop one teaspoonful of washing grains into the palm of your hand.
- Mix in hand with a few drops of water to form a milky paste.
- Gently massage over face.
- Leave for a few minutes for a deep cleanse and gently massage with a warm cloth to remove.
- Alternatively use as a daily cleanser. Gently massage the paste into the face and wash off straight away using a warm cloth.
- Pat face dry, snap pores shut and rebalance with a Floral Water of your choice.
Natural Ingredients: Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Finely Ground Oats, GreenTea Powder, Lemon Essential Oil.